Rent a sloop at Marina Port Zélande and explore this unique sailing area, the Grevelingen lake on your own. Moor at one of the islands for an enjoyable picnic. Or cruise around the entire lake at your leisure and you might be accompanied by porpoises on the way or you might come face-to-face with a seal. This is how you experience the Grevelingen lake at its best. And best of all, you don’t need a boating license!
Rent a boat at Marina Port Zélande:
- Maximum of 8 people per sloop
- You don’t need a boating license!
- You will receive a free map of the cruising area upon departure
- Use of lifejackets for all persons on board is free of charge
- Attention: dogs are not allowed on board!
From 1. April available!
back to marina