The table below shows our rates for 2023.
- If you sign a 3 year lease for a berth and pay the rent in advance at once, you only pay for 2.5 years
- If you sign a 3 year lease for a berth, but you want to pay each year, you will enjoy an annual discount of 5% during the time of this lease
- If you sign a 5 year lease for a berth and pay the rent in advance at once, you only pay for 4 years
- If you sign a 5 year lease for a berth, but you want to pay each year, you will enjoy an annual discount of 10% during the time of this lease
|1 year rent||3 year rent||5 year rent||3 year rent||5 year rent|
|paymet per year||payment per year||payment at once||payment at once|
|price aboxe inclusive 21% tax|
|Passantentarief||€ 3,- per meter boat length per night|
|Weekly rate||stay 7 nights = pay 6 nights|
|Monthly rate||€ 70,- per meter boat length per month|
The rates above include drinking water, showers, WIFI and waste disposal. Flex contracts can start every 1st of the month. Rates don’t include tourist tax.
Advantages as a berth holder
As a permanent berth holder of Marina Port Zélande, you can use special discount schemes. We have partnerships with various marinas and organisations. The Seven Sister Pass and the harbour flag are also ready for you at the harbour office.
- In the Seven Sisters marinas in the Southwest Delta, you can stay one night for free. On presentation of the Seven Sister Pass, you pay only tourist tax and electricity.
- On presentation of your MarinaCard, you will receive a 50% discount on the passerby rate of Mercator Marina Oostende. This discount applies to your entire stay in this marina. Report to the harbour office, our harbour master will reserve a spot for you.
- On presentation of the MarinaCard, you can stay up to 31 nights free of charge at Jachthaven Waterland in Monnickendam.
back to marina